Residents in the communities of Royal Oak and Royal Vista have expressed concern for:
- resolution on school location, busing and neighbourhood parking impacts;
- enhanced ‘fit out’ of community parks and recreation facilities especially the North-West Rec. Centre with greater recreation choices;
- expanded bus service (i.e. coverage area, frequency and extend hours of service);
- better traffic intersection coordination at 112st / 85 st / Country Hill Boulevard;
- traffic calming measures especially speeding along bus routes and around school and playground areas; and,
- environment, safety and disaster recovery considerations built into consideration of the Kaiser Exploration urban drilling site.